[council] Call for volunteers for Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery (PEDNR) policy development process (PDP).

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed May 13 22:26:07 UTC 2009

Dear All,

REMINDER:

Please let me know if you would like to be added to the PEDNR Drafting Team list to begin work on a proposed WG charter for the Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery policy development process (PDP).

Would the current subscribers to the list please confirm their continued participation.

Alan Greenberg
Avri Doria
Chuck Gomes
Matt Serlin
Steve Holsten
Jeff Eckhaus
Mike Rodenbaugh

Avri Doria wrote:
"If anyone from the council or a substitute from your constituencies wants to get involved in charter preparation, please let Glen know so she can add you to the PEDNR DT list.

As it is required by the by-laws, I do plan to introduce a motion asking whether we wish to handle this PDP in a task force. Assuming we don't then as per our currently common practice, I will ask the committee of the whole, i.e. the council, to approve the charter of a WG. Perhaps, if it can be done properly according to the by-laws, I will combine these in one motion. But I do want to make sure that what we do remains within the bounds of the PDP."

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry