[council] Implementation of AGP Restriction Consensus Policy

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Fri May 15 22:38:41 UTC 2009

[Apologies for the interruption - this message is intended for the staff person(s) responsible for the implementation of the AGP restriction consensus policy.  I meant to ask in our last Council call, but forgot.]

If I've remembered the dates correctly, March 31 was the deadline for implementation, and the monthly reports for April (which are due about now, I think) should reflect that implementation.  Was the implementation deadline met by all registries and will ICANN be receiving reports for April from all of them that reflect that implementation?  If not, which ones didn't meet that deadline and when will they?

Many thanks!

Kristina

Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC  20004-2401
voice:  202-662-5173
direct fax:  202-778-5173
main fax:  202-662-6291
e-mail:  krosette at cov.com

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.