[council] Bylaw revisions - Article VII

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri May 22 14:23:00 UTC 2009

We are working on the proposed Bylaw revisions for Articles X and XX,
and have been promised revisions related to Annex A, but unless I
missed it, we have had no discussion at all about Article VII,
regarding how Nominating Committee delegates are selected. Since the
seven GNSO delegates are tied to the current Constituencies (2 for
the BC and 1 for each other Constituency), this would surely have to
change in the new model. At first glance, this is potentially a
controversial issue.

Alan