[council] Council meeting times

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Tue Nov 3 16:43:46 UTC 2009

As you will recall, during our Seoul wrap-up meeting, our group
(Adrian, Edmon, Han Chuan and myself) was tasked with looking at
options for rotating meeting times and asked to come up with a
proposal for a time for the next meeting.

In order to do so, we took into account the number of people in each
time zone. We suggest rotating between 3 set times, but due to the
fact that there are more councillors from outside the AsiaPac region,
we have worked our rotation out so that only one of the 3 set times is
"AsiaPac" friendly.

Please see attachment for our proposals. Time no1 is the AsiaPac
friendly time, and we would suggest starting with that one for the
next meeting.

We realize that none of these proposals are ideal for everyone, but it
is impossible to work out a suitable time where nobody would be
inconvenienced.

Your comments are welcome.

Thanks,

Stéphane