[council] Council meeting times

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Nov 3 19:24:08 UTC 2009

I encourage discussion of this on the Council list between now and our
meeting on 23 Nov.  It will be on our agenda for that meeting.

In the meantime, we need to schedule a time for our 23 Nov. meeting. Are
there any major objections to going with option 1 for that meeting?  If so,
please communicate them NLT end of day tomorrow, Wednesday, 4 Nov.  If not,
I will ask Gisella to go ahead and schedule the call.

Thanks a lot to Stephane, Adrian, Edmon and Han Chuan for doing the work on
this.  If I am not mistaken, it likes only three people have more than one
time that falls in the 11 pm to 6 am timeframe (Edmon, Han Chuan & Rafik).
It will be interesting to discover how I function in the middle of the night
every three meetings but I will deal with it; I always have vice chairs to
rely on.

Chuck