[council] Council meeting times

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Nov 4 09:30:10 UTC 2009

Hi Olga,

I know it's tough. Once again, if you have other proposals to make
that can be accommodated, please pass them on to me so that I can
incorporate them in the document.

Also, I think that one of the advantages of having 2 vice chairs is
that we can share the load. I would be very happy to stand in for you
during those meetings that are at such an incongruous hour for
Argentina if that helps. And I would not hesitate to ask you to stand
in for me if I am ever unable to make a meeting.

Thanks,

Stéphane