[council] Council Meeting Times

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Wed Nov 4 22:22:11 UTC 2009

Thanks Chuck.

I have made a couple of edits to your spreadsheet (there were a couple
of examples of wrong colour code use in columns 2 and 3.

Overall, I would suggest not alternating between 2 sets of options but
going with the (simpler IMO) 3-way rotation. Doing so would mean we
first settle on a preference between option 1 and 4. As you suggest
you would prefer option 4 to option 1 (which is just crazy to me as I
would rather work late than early, so it really is a case of personal
preference here), perhaps we can go with that one.

What do others think?

Thanks,

Stéphane