[council] DOODLE / GNSO Council Meeting time on Monday 23 November 2009

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sat Nov 7 00:51:11 UTC 2009

14 Councilors replied to the Doodle poll.  Here are the results.

8 am UTC

*
	6 green
*
	3 yellow
*
	5 red

11 am UTC

*
	8 green
*
	5 yellow
*
	1 red

The results seem to clearly favor 11 am UTC (Option 4, the 2nd Doodle
option), especially considering that the 1 red for 11 am UTC was also
red for 8 am UTC.

Therefore, we will plan our meeting for 11 am UTC.

Chuck