[council] FW: gTLD REGISTRIES STAKEHOLDER GROUP REPRESENTATIVE, GNSO COUNCIL

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Nov 12 15:33:12 UTC 2009

Forwarded From: Cherie Stubbs gTLD REGISTRIES STAKEHOLDER GROUP Secretariat

Dear Glen,
It is my pleasure to inform you that the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group elected Caroline Greer to fill the seat of Jordi Iparraguirre whose term on the GNSO Council ended with the close of the ICANN meeting in Seoul.   The election was held today, Wednesday, 11 November 2009, and all the Registries in attendance (11 of 14) voted unanimously in support of the motion.

Below is the contact information for Caroline.  Please don't hesitate to contact me if more information is needed.

Best regards,
Cherie