[council] RE: [gnso-sti] Possibility of a Face to Face Meeting

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Thu Nov 12 15:50:14 UTC 2009

Again I am concerned that staff is organizing a resource-intensive F2F
meeting without a request for same from Council.  Again copying the Council
list.

The PPSC-WT is also trying to do this simultaneously.  The Council ought to
be prioritizing these resources across all our work, it ought not be done by
Staff and various WGs in silos.

Mike Rodenbaugh

RODENBAUGH LAW

548 Market Street