[council] RE: [gnso-sti] Possibility of a Face to Face Meeting

Zahid Jamil zahid at dndrc.com
Sat Nov 14 09:29:32 UTC 2009

I think it is important to have the Council involved.  I would also like to
suggest that considering the expedited nature of the work confronting the
STI on behalf of the GNSO it would on balance make sense to allocate at
least some if not the same level of resource available to the good work
undertaken by the IRT.  The IRT had two face to face meetings and several
calls in order to work through fairly complex issues and solutions.   The
same commitment seems to be emanating out of the STI.   Even if the STI
reaches some level of consensus there may be public comments which may have
to be worked through subsequently and the STI should have the opportunity to
provide its input in response to such comments on the Final Report which
were not available to the IRT.

Sincerely,

Zahid Jamil
Barrister-at-law
Jamil & Jamil
Barristers-at-law
219-221 Central Hotel Annexe
Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan
Cell: +923008238230
Tel: +92 21 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025
Fax: +92 21 5655026
 <http://www.jamilandjamil.com/> www.jamilandjamil.com

Notice / Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and its contents are being
communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
message by mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may
contain/are the intellectual property of Jamil & Jamil, Barristers-at-Law,
and constitute privileged information protected by attorney client
privilege. The reproduction, publication, use, amendment, modification of
any kind whatsoever of any part or parts (including photocopying or storing
it in any medium by electronic means whether or not transiently or
incidentally or some other use of this communication) without prior written
permission and consent of Jamil & Jamil is prohibited.