AW: [council] Priorities

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Mon Nov 16 08:37:39 UTC 2009

Olga,

is it just about developing a general (theoretical) method on how to
prioritize any work which may come up, or does this group deal with
concrete foreseeable tasks along which they are going to propose a
priority list for the future work? I would be interested in doing the
latter one.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich

  _____