[council] Priorities

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Mon Nov 16 18:20:41 UTC 2009

Am I the only one for which the actual methodology for the work this
group is doing remains a mystery.

Sorry if I'm being dense, I've seen some interesting proposals for
models for prioritizing the Council's work, but I just don't
understand how the group is going about integrating this into a
working model.

Stéphane