[council] Agenda with updates in preparation for GNSO Council meeting, Monday, 23 November at 11:00 UTC

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Nov 22 22:57:05 UTC 2009

I'm not sure exactly when I will join the meeting, so in case I miss
any of the following items:

1.2. Welcome new member(s)

Although neither a member nor new, I don't think that it has formally
been announced that I was re-elected as ALAC Liaison to the GNSO for
the coming year.

2.2.1 Meeting Schedules

I note that Apr 1 and May 20 are Jewish holidays that are not marked
on the attachment (not ones that would preclude my attendance, but I
can't speak for others).

4.2 Meeting Times

I note that a meeting starting at 13:00 UTC will have just 2 Reds and
4 Yellows.

Alan