[council] FW: REMINDER: Please provide updates for PPSC PDP & WG work teams

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Nov 23 09:53:50 UTC 2009

Forwarded From: J. Scott Evans

The WGWT met in Seoul and finalized language for the Model Operating Guidelines for Working Groups.  In addition, our team met with Jeff Newman and received some clarification on provisions in the Charter Drafting Guidelines.  After Seoul, Marika took the draft Model Operating Guidelines and revised the language to reflect the agreed upon revision from the team meeting in Seoul.  We have a call planned for Wednesday, November 25, 2009 to review the revised language and discuss the next steps for combining the draft Charter Drafting Guidelines and Working Group Operation Guidelines into one document.

J. Scott

j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo! Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans at yahoo.com