[council] Sg representatives for NCA/chair/v-chair discussion

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Oct 1 16:55:45 UTC 2009

Hi,

As part of the planning process, and as I believe was decided at our
last meeting, I was wondering if the SGs could state who their
representatives are for these discussions.

I do not think it needs to be the same person in each case, but I do
think we need a SG point of contact for each of the discussions
(though the v-chair discussion will be inside the house designations)

Before anyone asks, I am currently talking to the SIC about the issue
of the formation of the NCSG Executive Committee.  My current
suggestion for these tasks, while waiting for the NCSG ExCom issues to
work themselves out, is that the NCUC picks someone and that this
person will be in contact with both the NCUC and the 3 incoming
council members.  I have yet to get buy-in on this.  But as time is
short, I am trying to get things moving along.

thanks

a.