[council] Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 8 October 2009

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Fri Oct 2 16:11:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

No agreement that I remember.

There was a discussion that it might not be needed.

Then there was a realization that we would be receiving (I still
believe real soon now) the letter from the Board on work items related
to the DAG, and that we had some transition items to still deal with.
It seems that we, unfortunately, still need the meeting.

a.