[council] DAG v3

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Fri Oct 2 22:06:37 UTC 2009

I was assuming October 2, which meets the Board's 15-business-day deadline. The folks in MdR have another 9 hours of October 2 left.

As for celebrating, don't get me started. My office is 2 blocks from the W and ICANN couldn't be bothered to invite me to the party they had there last night. (A fellow IPC member sent me his invite.)

Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004-2401
voice: 202-662-5173
direct fax: 202-778-5173
main fax: 202-662-6291
e-mail: krosette at cov.com

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sent from my Wireless Handheld