[council] Fwd: NCAs joining a Constituency

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Oct 8 12:16:56 UTC 2009

To my fellow council members,

I believe that this responds to the CSG complaint against me.

While it is unlikely that I will be faced with many more opportunities
for voting in the council before the end of my term, I will no longer
force myself to abstain from votes as of this point.

I thank you for the opportunity to air this issue and to bring it to
the Board's attention.

a.

Begin forwarded message: