[council] Board letter to GNSO Council

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Thu Oct 15 15:55:12 UTC 2009

Chuck,

Our processes are open.  Our sessions are recorded and transcribed.  We must
have time to meet as a Council, without outside distraction and influence,
just like in our regular conference calls.  The Council's weekend sessions
have devolved to near worthlessness over the past several meetings, imho.

The Board's letter seems quite clear to me.  What are your questions that
need clarification?  Probably best to air them via email before we get to
Seoul, so we can be more productive while there?

Mike