[council] Appointment of NCA to Houses

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu Oct 15 18:22:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

This occurred during the part of the call where I was off line and the
call was being chaired by Chuck.  when I came back on the cal I asked
for clarification of what had been decided.

Chuck confirmed in an earlier message that this was the case.  I
expect it was a consent sort of thing where no one objected, they way
the council has made all of it consensus decisions.

I would note, that I have informed the SIC of the  decision on NCA
placement as I indicated I would in my first message on this topic
this morning.  I believe the decision is made and it is time to move on.

a.