[council] Acronym Buster!

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Fri Oct 16 05:30:13 UTC 2009

I received the following from Chris Chaplow and believe it could be somewhat useful for ICANN Meetings and newbies!

Adrian Kinderis

Dear all,

One of the ideas to come out of the CCT - Sub team, 1   "design scrum" (see earlier post) was an "Acronym helper".

This has been requested many times and was discussed at the Sydney GNSO council meeting.

One of my programmers has produced a BETA test and located it at:

http://www.andalucia.com/icann

Feel free to test it by entering the first letters of you favourite ICANN GNSO Acronyms.

We used the out of date Acronym list currently on the GNSO website as the basis.

I now respectfully ask the BC to "Suggest an Acronym"  in the form at the lower part of the page.

There are many to do.

Feel free to pass this tool to other members and lists of the community who may find it useful.

Any testing and  comments welcome to me chris at andalucia.com<mailto:chris at andalucia.com>

In this way we will build up the Acronym database so that the "Acronym Helper" it will be ready to migrate onto the new GNSO website (in the header of every page) when it is launched in due course.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9