[council] FW: Statement of interest

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Tue Oct 20 14:16:22 UTC 2009

Forwarded From: Wolf-Ulrich Knoben

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben - Internet Service and  Connectivity Providers  Constituency

CURRENT VOCATION, EMPLOYER/POSITION;
TYPE OF WORK
Engineer, Director of international projects at Deutsche Telekom (DT), a global  telecommunications networks and services provider. Perform synergy evaluation of network infrastructure technologies, harmonization of internet naming and addressing issues.

FINANCIAL OR LEADERSHIP INTERESTS
DT through the brand T-Online is - inter  alia - providing registrar services. My  current position is not related to this part  of DT business.

COMMERCIAL INTERESTS IN POLICY OUTCOMES
None. I'm not representing other parties.

ARRANGEMENTS CONCERNING MEMBERSHIP
Member of the ISPCP  constituency, the GNSO improvements plan team, the Operations Steering Committee (OSC), the GNSO Council Operations team and the PDP working team