[council] Draft Summary of Differences Between IRT Report and Applicant Guidebook Version 3

Margie Milam Margie.Milam at icann.org
Sun Oct 25 01:01:25 UTC 2009

Dear All,

As we discussed yesterday,  attached is  a document that summarizes the key differences between the IRT and the Applicant Guidebook Version 3.   This matrix seeks to succinctly present areas of contrast and briefly explain the rationale for the differences.    Please review this draft  and let me know  whether there is any other information that should be included to facilitate the GNSO's work on the Board request.

Best regards,

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN