[council] RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Feedback requested - PDP-WT face to face meeting

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Wed Oct 28 01:06:43 UTC 2009

I copy the Council list, as we need to begin prioritizing all the various
work before us, immediately.  In my view, this Work Team meeting should not
be planned unless the Council decides it is a bigger priority for a face to
face meeting than all of our other priorities, in particular the STI
response to the Board, the RAP-WG, the RAA drafting team, etc.

Mike Rodenbaugh

RODENBAUGH LAW

548 Market Street

San Francisco, CA  94104