[council] Jaime Wagner Statement of Interest

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Oct 28 02:54:44 UTC 2009

Forwarded From: Jaime Wagner

I am currently CEO of Plug In Internet S/A, a private ISP focusing on
hosting and data center operations. Recently Plug In merged its operations
with UOL, a listed company and the largest and most diversified ISP in
Brazil. UOL eventually may act as a registrar, but this is an insignificant
part of its business.

I am also a Director at Internetsul, an ISPs association in Brazil. I was
also elected by all seven Brazilian ISPs associations to represent them in
CGI.br, brazilian Internet Steering Committee.

I hold official positions in a number of other private sector associations
in Brazil, none of which has any conflict with my work in ICANN.

I have no employment, contract, financial interest or other business
relationship with ICANN.

I have no other activity that could have any connection with my position as
elected representative of the ISP and Connectivity Providers Constituency to
the GNSO.

Jaime Wagner