[council] RE: [gnso-sti] Meeting Details for STI Review Team on Thursday Evening

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Oct 28 13:30:18 UTC 2009

Good question Mary.  It has been our practice for quite awhile to have
WG meetings open at live meetings so I see no reason to change that in
the case of the STI but I think we may need to apply a "silent observer"
role because of the very short time frame that the Review Group has.
There was a lot of concern expressed in the DT on Saturday that the
Review Group needed to be kept as small as possible to maximize
efficiency.

One of the tasks the group will need to do is to elect a chair and
possibly a vice chair or cochairs.  This may need to be the first item
of business.  I am not going to be representing the RySG on the Review
Group but if I can help facilitate the start, I am more than willing to
do so.

Chuck