[council] FW: Proposal for updated charter of the JIG WG

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Sat Oct 31 11:12:55 UTC 2009

Maybe I¹m not understanding the proposed change. Does adding ³Upon adoption
of either the Recommendations from the ccNSO policy development process on
the introduction and delegation of IDN ccTLDs² not mean that the JIG
effectively closes on Nov 16, the date the IDN ccTLD fast-track starts?

Stéphane