[council] NCUC statement on vertical integration

Mary Wong MWong at piercelaw.edu
Tue Sep 1 16:01:13 UTC 2009

Hi all

To help move things along at Thursday's meeting, I'm attaching NCUC's statement on the issue of Registry/Registrar vertical integration to this email.

I hope it will clarify some of the questions that some of you may have about why NCUC believes this is a policy issue for the GNSO. I would have sent it before today, but I took the weekend to see if other NCUC members had final comments or additions to make to it.

Thank you!

Best,
Mary

Mary W S Wong