[council] Status/report from ACSO meeting

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Sep 1 23:16:21 UTC 2009

hi,

No other topics were suggested at this meeting.

At the last meeting I had suggested the topic that had been
recommended at one of our meetings: Malicious usage in new gTLDs.

While there was some interest in this, the GAC topic was seen as
encompassing this as a subtopic.  Though we did not discuss it per se.

a.