[council] RE: Council Transition Plan for Bicameral Council Seats

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu Sep 3 15:20:54 UTC 2009

Thanks for the document Chuck.

I seem to remember a while back you asking whether the vice-chairs, once
elected, would be eligible to run for chair.

Has this been answered?

It would seem not to make much sense to me, as all 3 positions are crucial
to the Council¹s day-to-day operational capacity, to have 2 of the 3
positions held by the same person...

Thanks,

Stéphane