[council] NCAs in the new GNSO Council structure

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Sep 10 23:00:44 UTC 2009

Several have expressed views on this.  It would be helpful if we could
have more list discussion about the various options and any others
anyone proposes in the next week.  Our plan is to make a decision on
this along with the plan for seating Councilors in Seoul on 24
September.  Please get input from the groups you represent.

Thanks, Chuck