[council] GNSO Council meet and greet?

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Sep 16 12:02:20 UTC 2009

Thanks Adrian.  Would both of the events be restricted to Council
members and Staff only or would they be open to others as well?

With regard to the Saturday morning introductions session, our weekend
working sessions are generally open to anyone as observers.  It would
seem to be okay if the same practice happened except we might want to
just have those on the Council introduce themselves and discuss
personal/constituency areas of concern.  Would this involve existing and
new Councilors?

Regarding the Saturday evening social session, as you know well, anytime
there is a session with free drinks, the number of participants can grow
rapidly.  Is it your intent that this should be restricted to Councilors
(new and old I presume) and ICANN Staff members who support the Council?

Chuck