[council] RE: Amended Motion to Approve Plan for Bicameral Council Seat Transition

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Mon Sep 21 09:32:29 UTC 2009

Adrian's suggestion makes a lot of sense.

Let me push it a little further and add one of my own...
Electing both the chair and vice-chairs (in that order), on the same day
would probably make the whole process run more smoothly. And electing the
chair before the vice-chairs reduces the likelihood of the Council failing
to complete that election.

Stéphane