[council] Letter from Rob Beckstrom to members of the US House Committee on the Judiciary

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Sep 23 11:31:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks Bruce for making sure we saw this.

Interesting response, with a hint of some of the work that may be
coming our way.

It is perhaps a good thing that at long last the GNSO appears to be
seeing the light at the end of the
process of 'improvement' and restructuring.

With hope that the light I see is not the light of the proverbial
onrushing train.

Best Rgds,

a.