[council] Abstentions

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Sep 24 12:38:19 UTC 2009

Thanks for this info Philip.  It is good to know.  It seems to me that
this will come down to what our objectives are with regard to this
issue.  Do we want the procedures to be consistent with the Bylaws or do
we want to request another change in the Bylaws?  Do we want to attempt
to always get maximum support for all decisions or are there exceptions
where less than majority support is okay?  I am not assuming that I have
the right answers to these questions but I think they are good ones to
discuss.

Chuck