[council] Incoming Council members was Re: [] NCA input to House placement

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Tue Sep 29 15:49:42 UTC 2009

Thanks Avri.

If that is the case I object to them participating as 'observers'.

We have been criticised recently for not spending enough time solving problems. I don't see how having to spend time on a call "backfilling" new Councillors will be productive. Let them participate and listen to the discussions but not contribute - let them do that through the existing members.

Secondly, I believe that the old members are specifically taking time to "handover" the many items in Seoul (and receiving funding specifically for this purpose).

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis