[council] Topic for next Agenda was Re: [] Incoming Council members

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Sep 29 17:28:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

In terms of that agenda, I currently see two dominant issues:

1. Discussion of the contents of the yet to be approved letter form
the Board to the GNSO asking for the GNSO to do some work related to
the DAG and the IRT recommendations.

2. Any issues that still need to be dealt with in terms of completing
the transition/restructuring.  E.g. the assignment of NCAs to houses
if that has not been completed yet (completion date is listed as 7
Oct) or any other issue that is pending.

The agenda will come out this Thursday.  If anyone on the council has
any issues they think also need to be covered, please let me know.

Also in terms of the Board-GNSO-Staff  Diner topic - I am thinking
that the contents of the yet to be seen letter might be just the
thing.  Does this sound reasonable?  Any other suggestions?

I am also thinking that this letter should be on the Wednesday Public
Meeting agenda.

thanks
a.