[council] Topic for next Agenda was Re: [] Incoming Council members

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Sep 29 18:12:48 UTC 2009

hi,

Oops, I answered the wrong question.  apologies

That was what I would expect from the Thursday meeting.

 From the Wednesday Public Meeting: an explanation of the issues in
the letter and the approach the Council was taking from them.   And
then a chance  for the new council and the Community to exchange some
conversation about the approach and the substance.

I expect that the process, in keeping with the new mandate will
require work by the GNSO community and not just the council, so this
will also be a chance to bring that community into the work.

a.