[council] ICM registry request for GNSO

Mary Wong MWong at piercelaw.edu
Thu Apr 15 20:49:48 UTC 2010

I agree and also for the reasons outlined by Stephane. Personally I
think it probably not something the Council as a whole should comment
on, but it'd be remiss of us not to at least discuss it, with a view
toward figuring out whether or not there ought to be just such a public
statement on our part.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law & Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network
(SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584