[council] SO / AC working group participation

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 12:35:51 UTC 2010

Hi,
apologies I had to leave the call earlier but Wednesday morning I teach at
the unversity.
Please note that I want to participate in the working group included in item
5 in our agenda.
Regards
Olga

*Item 5: Joint SO/AC WG to develop a sustainable approach to providing
support to applicants requiring assistance in applying for and operating new
gTLDs (5 Minutes). *

5.1 Status update (Chuck)

•So far, GAC and ALAC plan to participate

•Olof Nordling will be the lead New gTLD Implementation Team Staff person
supporting this WG

5.2 Request for GNSO participants