[council] Amendment to Motion to Pursue Whois Study # 1

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Aug 4 15:20:24 UTC 2010

On behalf of the RySG, I would like to propose an amended version of the
motion to proceed with Whois Study # 1 on misuse.  The proposed changes
are highlighted in the attached file.

 <<Motion Amendment for GNSO Council WHOIS Study 1 - 4 Aug 2010.docx>>
In my role as chair, I would like to ask Mike Rodenbaugh, who made the
original motion, and Terry Davis, who seconded the motion, if they would
consider the amendments friendly.

Chuck