[council] AOB: Schedule of Meetings in November and December

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Thu Aug 5 14:10:29 UTC 2010

All,

I'd like to add as AOB a request that we set soon our schedule for meetings in November and December.  (If we have and I don't have it, would someone please send it? And, in that case, ignore the rest of this message.)  The GNSO Master Calendar lists our last meeting as October 28.    Given that we all have hectic schedules, I think it would be helpful to have those meetings set as soon as possible.