[council] GNSO Council meeting Wednesday 8 September at 15:00UTC

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Aug 11 20:51:38 UTC 2010

Wendy,

Ken Bour is working on some tools to help Councilors navigate the new procedures that should be available no later than early next week.  In the meantime, please refer to version 2 of the GNSO Operating Procedures; a link is provided at http://gnso.icann.org/council/docs.html .  Specifically refer to Sections 3.8 and 4.5.

Chuck