FW: [council] NCSG RT endorsements, diversity

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Aug 20 12:19:28 UTC 2010

review the qualifications of George Asare Sakyi for the SSR RT and
discuss them with your members to determine whether your SG would
support adding him to the slate (i.e., sending a slate of five
candidates instead of four to the Selectors).  Also, if it seems
desirable, we could try to arrange a call with him to further evaluate
his qualifications.

Chuck