[council] New GNSO Council Operating Procedures.

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Tue Aug 31 21:51:47 UTC 2010

Dear Council Members,

In preparation for the Council meeting on 8 September 2010 at 15:00 UTC.

Agenda for GNSO Council Meeting 8 September 2010.

https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?proposed_agenda_8_september_2010

http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/agenda-council-08sep10-en.htm

the motions that will be before the Council are posted on the Wiki.

https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?8_september_motions

May we remind you of the new GNSO Council Operating Procedures.

http://gnso.icann.org/council/gnso-op-procedures-05aug10-en.pdf

Please review the Abstentions Guidelines on page:

http://gnso.icann.org/council/docs.html

 and in particular the:

*Visual Procedures Map covering abstentions, absences, and vacancies
http://gnso.icann.org/council/visual-procedures-map-en.htm

*Abstention Notification Form to be completed by an officer of the abstaining Councilor's appointing organization (Stakeholder Group or Constituency, as appropriate)

http://gnso.icann.org/council/abstention-notification-form-en.htm

Please note that Ken Bour is available to provide  the Stakeholder Groups, Constituencies and the Council members with an overview of these procedures. Please let me know if you need assistance in scheduling an overview session.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry