[council] Proposed amendment to OSC & PPSC motion

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed Dec 1 13:51:07 UTC 2010

Adding another layer to this is not going to solve the problem. It's a
classic management mistake. I don't believe we need a standing committee
or other oversight type committee on top of the steering committees. We
should review the charter and composition of the existing steering
committees and make them what we need them to be to accomplish what we
want. We gain nothing by adding another layer and only create additional
drain on already strained resources.

Tim