[council] Proposed motion on Rec 6 CWG

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Dec 1 14:37:29 UTC 2010

Technically, I think the deadline was met because the date on the message was 30 November.  Please correct me if I am wrong on that.

It seems to me that the more important question is whether there is support for the motion or if there are concerns about it that we can discuss in our respective groups and on the Council list in the next week leading up to our 8 December Council meeting.

Chuck