[council] Motion deadline per operating procedures

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Wed Dec 1 17:20:14 UTC 2010

Because Section 3.3 says "days", the motion was timely as long as it was submitted on the 30th, which it was.

If, going forward, the Council wishes to adopt Tim's interpretation, we should amend Section 3.3 to change "8 days" to "192 hours".   Unless and until such an amendment, my motion was timely.