[council] FW: Contracted Party House - election of Vice Chair of GNSO Council

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Dec 1 19:20:15 UTC 2010

Forwarded From: David W. Maher [mailto:dmaher at pir.org]

Dear Glen:
This is the notice of the Contracted Party House of the GNSO that we have elected Jeff Neuman as Vice Chair of the Council, by agreement of the Registries and Registrars Stakeholder Groups, to serve in the new Council.
David

David W. Maher
Chair, Registries Stakeholder Group
Senior Vice President - Law & Policy
Public Interest Registry

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and deleting this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation